Available now through March 1, 2023, travelers can enjoy a massive 75% off their second guest’s cruise fare, save up to an additional $800 per stateroom, and get up to $800 to spend on board. The offer is applicable on most cruises sailing now through April 30, 2025, and easily bookable at www.celebrity.com.
Sailing to all seven continents and nearly 300 destinations, with this new offer, Celebrity Cruises is making it easier than ever for travelers to explore the world and visit their bucket-list destinations, from dreamy Caribbean islands to Europe’s most iconic cities and Mediterranean islands, all the way to the natural wonders of Alaska and even Southeast Asia.
CELEBRITY CRUISES TOP 2023 ITINERARIES GLOBALLY:
Itineraries are listed in order by seasonality.
- MEXICAN RIVIERA:
o 7-Night Cruise from Los Angeles on Celebrity Solstice from now through April 2023 with stops in Catalina Island and overnight in Cabo San Lucas for only $239 per person. Celebrity Eclipse will sail to the region Oct.-Dec. 2023
- 7-Night Northbound Glacier from Vancouver on the fully revolutionized Celebrity Millennium from Fri. May 12, 2023, to Fri. May 19, 2023. Stops include Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Skagway and Hubbard Glacier with prices starting at $500 per person.
- 4-Night Key West & Bahamas Cruise from Miami, Florida on Celebrity Summit from February to April 2023 with visits to Nassau and Key West for $378 per person.
- 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan, Puerto Rico on the fully revolutionized Celebrity Millennium with various date options from February to April 2023, featuring stops in the BVI, St. Maarten, Dominica, Barbados, and Grenada.
- 10-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Miami, Florida on Celebrity Silhouette from February to mid-April 2023, visiting Puerto Plata, San Juan, St. Croix, St. Johns/Antigua, St Kitts & Nevis and St. Maarten – all for an average of $968 USD per person.
- 7-Night Spain, France & Italy Cruise departing from Rome on Celebrity Edge with numerous date options from May 13, 2023, to September. This itinerary feature stops in some of Europe’s most popular destinations like Portofino and Florence in Italy; Cannes, France; and both Palma de Mallorca and Barcelona, Spain starting at $1,524 per person.
- 11-Night Italy, Turkey & the Greek Isles departing from Rome on the brand’s newest ship, Celebrity Beyond, with various date options from June to late August 2023.. This itinerary features visits to Sicily, Santorini, Mykonos, Athens, Naples and an overnight stop in Istanbul, Turkey with prices averaging at $2,919 per person.
- 12-Night Best of Scandinavia Cruise departing from Amsterdam on Celebrity Apex on June 25, 2023, visiting Berlin; Visby, Sweden; Tallinn, Estonia; Helsinki, Finland; Stockholm, Sweden and an overnight in Copenhagen, Denmark. Prices average $2,232 p/person.
- 12-Night Israel, Egypt & Med Cruise departing from Athens on Celebrity Apex from Oct. 16, 2023 to Thurs. October 26, 2023, with overnight stops in Jerusalem and Alexandria, as well as Haifa, Israel and Ephesus, Turkey for $1,928 USD per person.
- 13-Night Thailand & Vietnam Cruise departing from Singapore on Celebrity Solstice from Fri. Nov. 3, 2023 to Thurs. Nov. 16, 2023 with overnight stops in Bangkok, Thailand and Hanoi, Vietnam and day visits to Koh Samui, Thailand; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and more for $1,851 pp.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- BOGO 75% Off 2nd Guest for Non-Refundable fares and BOGO60% Off 2nd Guest for Refundable fares, apply to new, individual bookings made during the Offer Period and provide 75% (or 60%) off cruise fare on the 2nd guest only, in the same stateroom as the first full fare guest, sailing at standard rates on an Offer Cruise. The offer is combinable with Savings and OBC Offers, All Included or No Perk Rates, and will be automatically applied at checkout. All other charges are additional and apply to all guests.
- Savings and OBC Offers: Cruise Savings and Onboard Credit Offers are per person and vary by sailing length: 3 to 5 Nights $50 savings pp ($200 per quad occupancy stateroom); 6 to 9 Nights $100 savings pp ($400 per quad occupancy stateroom); 10 Nights and longer $200 savings pp ($800 per quad occupancy stateroom).